As part of the on-going effort to measure the pulse of the healthcare market regarding MMJ, Cannalytic Insights provides clients with an opportunity to piggy-back on fielded surveys to ask proprietary questions.
Omnibus Survey: a method of quantitative marketing research where data on a wide variety of subjects is collected during the same interview. Usually, multiple research clients will provide proprietary content for the survey (paying to ‘get on the omnibus’), while sharing the common demographic data collected from each respondent. The advantages to the research client include cost savings (because the sampling and screening costs are shared across multiple clients) and timeliness (because omnibus samples are large and interviewing is ongoing).
All questions asked are proprietary to the client’s company and will not be shared.
Features & Options of MMJomnibus™
- Significant cost savings (over custom market research study)
- Quick-turn-around of data (usually within 1-2 weeks of field closure)
- Data is collected according to CASRO guidelines
- Respondent privacy is strictly enforced – We adhere to international privacy laws
- Option of full analysis and strategic implications
- Option of graphically-friendly survey results
- The client owns the data – data file (including demographic data and segmentation points) provided in choice of format
- Each planned MMJinsights research study has limited space for additional questions.
Call Cannalytic Insights for more information, pricing, and to reserve space in the next survey.
Have Questions? Contact us for more information at